Homeschool Online Writing Curriculum
Time4Writing offers a comprehensive online writing curriculum to homeschool students who are looking to build basic writing skills and fundamentals in a one-on-one teaching environment. Courses offered start at second grade and go through high school covering everything you need for a comprehensive homeschool writing curriculum.
Do any of these situations sound familiar?
- Teaching several children at different grade levels prevents you from spending the time to thoroughly grade writing assignments and provide constructive and detailed feedback.
- While your children like writing, they have become over-sensitive to feedback from you about their writing.
- You would like help in writing instruction from someone that is a certified writing teacher to make sure that your children learn how to write for success on tests and entrance exams.
- Your child is struggling or resisting writing assignments and you need a way to motivate them and stay engaged so that their writing skills stay at grade level.
- You are looking for an easy-to-use and affordable writing curriculum and can’t afford the cost of a personal writing tutor in your home.
- You have a hesitant or reluctant writer that needs a push to get them going and you haven’t found the spark that lights their fire.
- You are looking for a fun-filled way to introduce beginning writing skills to your young writer
- Although your children can write up a storm, they lack the skills needed to review, edit and revise their own work
- College entrance exams are looming and you don’t think your high school student’s writing skills are good enough to qualify them for much needed scholarships
Just what the homeschool doctor ordered
Time4Writing may be exactly what the homeschool doctor ordered to solve the symptoms described above. Time4Writing is frequently added as a supplement to other homeschool programs that teach language arts, math, social studies and science. Time4Writing provides the hands on writing experience students need to build core writing skills. The convenience of an online homeschool writing curriculum means that class work can be completed on your schedule and grades with feedback are received within one business day of homework submission.