Keep your children engaged and learning through the summer months with our interactive, educational bundle
Time4Writing Interactive Courses
- Prewriting & Planning: Using Time4Writing Online courses led by certified teachers
- One-on-one, personalized instruction and feedback
- 15 interactive courses to choose from
- Basic, intermediate and advanced levels for 2nd-12th grade
- Topics cover sentence structure, proper grammar, research papers and more
- Writing software built into system, nothing to download
- Access to detailed progress reports for parents
- How can Time4Writing benefit my student?
Elementary, middle, and high school students who take a writing course with Time4Writing receive targeted instruction designed to move them forward in their writing skills. Whether your student is an advanced writer who wants to challenge their writing limits, or a reluctant writer who needs the variety of an interactive online course, Time4Writing can help. Our courses on everything from sentence writing to essay writing can fill in any gaps your student may have, while our certified writing teachers provide encouraging feedback that keeps your child motivated to move to the next level in their writing proficiency.
- How does Time4Writing work?
- Who is my student’s teacher and how does the teacher grade my child’s writing?
- How do students and parents communicate with the teacher?
Time4Learning PreK-12th Grade Online Curriculum
- Online comprehensive curriculum
- 3,500 engaging and interactive lessons and activities
- Flexible, self-paced program allows students to work on their schedule
- Adjustable, mastery-based grade levels
- Automated grading and recordkeeping
- 24/7 access from any computer with an Internet connection
- What is Time4Learning?
Time4Learning is an an award-winning, comprehensive curriculum for students from PreK through 12th grade. Our homeschooling solution has helped over 500,000 families for over a decade by combining technology and education to create engaging, effective curriculum that builds confidence and can help pave the way to academic success.
Time4Learning.com offers 3500+ multimedia lessons, printable worksheets and lesson plans in a student-paced environment that brings concepts to life. Math and language arts lessons are correlated to state standards. Science, social studies and art are also provided as a bonus to most grades.
Time4Learning allows your children to gain academic confidence and learn to study independently. Parents can even set individual subjects at the appropriate grade level, making it a great fit for all students, whether special needs, mainstream, or gifted.
- Does Time4Learning have other uses in the summer?
- Which grade levels / courses should I select for my child? Can I make changes if necessary?
Build Literacy Skills With VocabularySpellingCity
- 35+ engaging K-12 learning games and activities
- Self-paced, independent learning
- Word lists for every learning level and subject
- Builds literacy skills by transforming word list into fun learning activities
- Automatically grades spelling and vocabulary tests for immediate feedback
- Automated reporting, progress tracking and time on task
- What is VocabularySpellingCity?
VocabularySpellingCity is a supplemental online resource used by teachers and parents to facilitate word study in the classroom or at home. The 35+ interactive learning activities are highly engaging and get students excited about word study. These learning activities can be accessed through the web using desktop computers or Chromebooks. VocabularySpellingCity also has an app for iPads and Android mobile devices.
At the heart of the site is the word list. Pre-made word lists are available for use, or new lists can be created to help with spelling, phonics, writing, and vocabulary. VocabularySpellingCity can also be used to develop vocabulary across the content areas into subjects like social studies, science, and math.
- Who uses VocabularySpellingCity?
- What are the benefits of Premium Membership?
- How do I get started?
- Are there any specific system requirements?
- Can I use the VocabularySpellingCity on a mobile device?