Time4Writing Beauty and the Beast Promotion Official Rules
1. Eligibility: Time4Writing’s Beauty and the Beast Movie Passes giveaway is open to the first 50 registrants who use promo code T4WBEAUTY when registering for a course(s) at Time4Writing by March 15, 2017. The Raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Time4Writing, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Raffle. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Time4Writing as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: The giveaway period is limited to the first 50 Time4Writing course registrations submitted between February 28, 2017 and March 15, 2017. All registrations eligible for entry must be submitted by March 15, 2017, 11:59PM EST using the promo code T4WBEAUTY when registering.
4. How to Enter: The Raffle is entered by submitting a completed and paid registration for a Time4Writing course using promo code T4WBEAUTY. The entry must fulfill all Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Time4Writing. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Time4Writing.
5. Prizes: Winner will receive a $50 Fandango gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Time4Writing to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Raffle with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Time4Writing shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Time4Writing and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
9. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Time4Writing.com 6300 NE 1st Ave, Suite 203 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334 USA. Requests must be received no later than April 30, 2017.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Raffle is Time4Writing.com 6300 NE 1st Ave, Suite 203 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334 USA